When understanding the complete and detailed Danang 2021 travel experiences below will help you have a complete trip, experience and save in the most livable city in Vietnam today. Let’s explore Danang tourism, Let’s go!
Danang Travel Experience 2021
Da Nang is one of the cleanest and most beautiful cities in Vietnam, with fast economic development. It is a city with many famous landscapes such as Marble Mountains, Cham Island, Han River … and many amusement parks. In particular, Da Nang has many legendary bridges with unique architecture such as Dragon Bridge, Han River Bridge … In addition, Da Nang has very good security services, you can rest assured when traveling here.
If you have planned to travel to Da Nang, first read carefully the self-sufficient Danang travel experiences: Time, travel, hotels, entertainment, dining, shopping… etc. below.
What to prepare when traveling to Da Nang/ Essential items when traveling to Da Nang
What should I wear when traveling to Da Nang, what clothes to bring?
What should Danang travel bring? Most tourists come to Da Nang in the summer of beach tourism, so you should bring loose, airy clothes and remember to buy yourself a maxi skirt, some bikinis to enjoy swimming, take photos to show off your slim waist. Preference should be given to carrying lightweight furniture to facilitate movement.
Essential items when traveling to Danang
In addition, traveling to Da Nang, you should bring sunscreen, sunglasses, flip flops, hats, raincoats, phone chargers, cameras …
In which season to travel to Da Nang, what is the most beautiful month? The best time to go to Da Nang
Da Nang’s weather is typical between 2 North – South, but has a typical climate type that is more typical in the South. During the year, Da Nang’s climate is divided into two distinct seasons, the dry season (from 12 to 8 months) and the rainy season (from 9 to 11 months). Winter in Da Nang is also influenced by cold air.
What is the most beautiful time to travel to Da Nang, without rainstorms? The most accurate answer to this question is, you need to determine the criteria for that trip is BEAUTIFUL and ECONOMICAL. If you go in high season, the cool weather is convenient to visit, but the service price is expensive. If you go in the low season, the cost is cheap, but the rain is a lot, so you may just put on a blanket to sleep in the hotel.
The most ideal time to travel to Da Nang is from 1 to 7 months, peak from 2 to 5 months. At this time, the weather is cool, not too hot, the temperature is about 23-38 degrees Celsius, suitable for fun activities, sightseeing, swimming. If you go from 9 to 10 months in Da Nang, there is a lot of rain, in addition to storms, so you will not be able to go out much, cannot swim and cannot move to Cham Island at this time.
How to Get to Da Nang/ Transportation in Da Nang
How to Get to Da Nang
How to travel to Da Nang? There are 3 most popular means to Da Nang: Plane, train and bus
1. Travel to Da Nang by plane: Domestic airlines such as Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar or VietJetAir … all have routes to Da Nang, especially these airlines regularly have promotions for Da Nang fares. Usually, the fare to Da Nang from Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City is only about 500k – 700k / way, but Vietjet regularly launches 0 VND tickets, so if you have a lot of free time but want to travel to Da Nang, check the ticket price regularly.
2. Travel to Da Nang by train: Da Nang has a train station right in the city, so traveling is very convenient. Taking the train is the ideal choice for travelers suffering from motion sickness, moreover, you can enjoy watching the scenery. The train ticket price is also very cheap, you pay attention to book train tickets early to get cheap prices and the best seats. You can refer to the running time of trains departing from Hanoi / Saigon. The train ticket price from Hanoi – Da Nang is about 300,000vnd – 650,000vnd/ depending on the type of seat. Afternoon from Saigon – Da Nang costs from 900,000vnd – 1,200,000vnd/depending on seat class. Traveling by train, you can see the beautiful scenery of Hai Van pass.
3. Travel to Da Nang by bus: Da Nang Bus Station is located in the city center, so it is very convenient for travel. All provinces have routes to Da Nang, so if you intend to travel by bus, you should contact the bus station before going. From Hanoi, you take a car to Da Nang from Nuoc Underground bus station, Giap Bat, My Dinh. As for those of you from Saigon, you should take a car from Mien Dong bus station. Although taking a bus takes more time than the rest of the vehicles, it saves the ticket price, only from 300,000 VND – 500,000 VND / way.
In addition, you can travel backpacking Da Nang by motorbike from neighboring provinces like Hue, but it is recommended to travel many people to ensure safety. Backpacking is very convenient, you will not have to depend on time and have the opportunity to enjoy roadside views.
Transportation in Da Nang
Rent a car to travel to tourist destinations in Da Nang
If Danang travel experience 2021 is cheap, you should rent a car by yourself to make traveling more convenient if you go in a large group. Not everyone knows that taxi service in Da Nang is the most expensive in the country, the km fee is quite high compared to other provinces about 15,000 / 1km for 4-seater cars and 16,000 / 1km for 7-seater cars because Da Nang is hot for sea tourism.
Rent a motorbike in Da Nang when traveling
When coming to Da Nang, to conveniently move to many tourist destinations (quite close and convenient) with the most economical money, you can rent a motorbike. You should rent a motorbike right at the hotel you stay at or we suggest some of the cheapest and most prestigious motorbike rental addresses in Da Nang for you to choose from:
1. Motorbike rental service Danang Han River: address 86/26 Thi Sach, this is one of the most prestigious motorbike rental units in Danang. The service specializes in renting new, quality, cheap motorbikes at locations in the center of Da Nang City with a team of professional staff, enthusiastic to guide customers and free car delivery. Song Han motorbike rental service has a full range of vehicles for guests from Sirius, Wave RSX, to the latest Vision, Lead, Air Blade station wagons, more than 100m from the Airport. When you get off the plane, just pick up the phone to call for delivery is only about 5 minutes to receive the motorbike immediately, you do not need to wait long. The owner named Khoa is very enthusiastic, if you want to rent a motorbike in Da Nang, please contact him via phone number 0986862986
2. Phuong Binh car rental service: this is one of the highly appreciated motorbike rental services in Da Nang. Specializing in renting new, affordable digital cars and scooters. There is free car delivery at airports and hotels. There are many promotions included, Address: 04 Phan Useful (0906.40.80.40 / 0984.241.372)
3. Duong Khue motorbike rental company: address: 36 Ta My Duat (located between Dragon bridge and Han River bridge, between My Khe beach and Pham Van Dong street). The company specializes in renting new motorcycles with 2 lines of Yamaha and Honda. When renting a motorbike here, you will receive a car at your place in the city center from 7h – 21h daily without charge (airport, train station, hotel…) get 1 liter of gasoline, 2 raincoats and equipped with 2 helmets per vehicle. Mr. Khue is very enthusiastic and knowledgeable about Da Nang, so do not be afraid to refer to it! (0905 30 40 50)
4. Dang Khoa Company: This guy specializes in renting new cars. There are many cars for you to choose from such as Wave S, Wave RSX, Sirius, Jupiter, Lead, Nouvo Lx, Honda Air Blade … In addition, A. Lam also advises and guides guests very enthusiastically, so do not hesitate to ask (0981.227.227)
5. Le Truong car company: near My Khe beach. You can also book and pick up your car at hotels and airports very conveniently. You can book and choose a car according to Thuan’s zalo via 0981.331.331, A is very enthusiastic and comfortable, the price of the car is also very good. (0981.331.331)
6. Anh Tuan Motorbike Company: This is the largest motorbike rental facility in Da Nang with hundreds of vehicles. This establishment with many years of experience in renting motorbikes, so the cars here are good and quality. There is a door-to-door car delivery, you will receive a special discount if you rent for a long time. Address: 141/16 Xiaola (0905.70.80.90)
7. Truong Dat Motorbike Company: address K65/86 To Hien Thanh. The company has vehicle delivery at the Hotel and Airport, and offers raincoats and 1 liter of gasoline to guests. (0969.822.844)
Other means of transportation when traveling to Da Nang
Transportation in Da Nang, in addition, you can travel by means such as:
Transportation in Da Nang by bus:
- Route 1: Da Nang Bus Station – Hoi An Bus Station: Daily operating hours: 5:30 to 17:50.
- Route 2: Kim Lien – Han Market – Daily operating hours: 5:30 to 18:00.
- Route 3: Da Nang Bus Station – Ai Nghia Bus Station – Operating hours: from 5:30 to 17:00.
- Route 4: Da Nang – Tam Ky – Daily operating hours: 5 hours to 18:00.
- Route 6: Da Nang – Phu Da – Daily operating hours: 5:15 to 16:45.
Taxi: There are many companies always ready to serve customers, most of the cars are of high quality, dedicated service. You can refer to: Mai Linh taxi, Aviation taxi, Han River taxi, Vinasun Green taxi …
Book a short tour in Danang
Currently in the Da Nang market, there are quite a few different spontaneous tour companies. And there are also many complaints from customers about the quality of service as well as expensive prices of many tour companies in Da Nang…
Therefore, dulich9 would like to introduce to everyone Danang Tour Organizing Company with 12 years of operation, always committed to ensuring prestige as well as service quality… And importantly, the cheapest price in Da Nang. Many families have gone and are very satisfied with the quality as well as extremely good service. You can contact directly and only the operation office via hotline: Mr Hung: 0795550777 – 0982.744.644 for advice support and the best tour booking