The 6th bridge spans the Han River, shaped like a dragon crossing the river, a beauty in the heart of Da Nang.
Experience in the city center when traveling to Danang is an exciting trip, exploring a Dragon Bridge crossing the Han River, hiding even more fascinating strange things.
- The bridge is 666m long, including 6 lanes.
- The main span is 200m long, the two spans on each side are 128m long, the tail span is 64m long, the Dragon head span alone is 72m long.
- The bridge is 37m5 wide, the lane for vehicles occupies 24m5, the pedestrian margin occupies 5m, the median consists of 6m, the rest is the corridor of the bridge.
- The non-navigable static level is 7m, comfortable for tourist boats to pass through the bottom.
The bridge was started construction with the participation of many famous consulting units in the world such as Japan, Germany, USA.
- The idea was shaped during the Dragon Bridge architectural design competition in 2005.
- Completed and put into use on March 29, 03, to commemorate the 2013th anniversary of the liberation of Da Nang city.
The uniqueness and attraction of Dragon Bridge in addition to being a travel distance to cross the river, solving traffic problems, it also has a few aesthetic tricks for travelers visiting Da Nang city.
- Ability to spray fire: Extended sequentially for 2 minutes, resting for 3 minutes, forming fire clouds with a diameter of 2 to 3 meters, flaring up and extinguishing from 8 to 10 meters. Considered as a highly safe architecture, each fire cloud is both eye-catching and harmonious, the landscape does not pollute the environment and does not harm the structural surface of the bridge. Besides, the maintenance is also quite simple, the raw materials used are mainly oil, completely burned in the Dragon’s mouth, the flame will be sprayed at an angle of inclination ranging from 15 to 45 degrees, facing the sky high and no excess oil falling. Especially, the bridge only breathes fire in the evening, an average of about 54 to 81 liters of oil is consumed.
- Water spraying capacity: It takes place continuously during the night with a spray rate of 3 minutes stopping 2 minutes, on average requires 20 cubic meters of water and 40 KWh of electrical energy. Structurally unlike domestic faucets, the water is sprayed into powerful steam streams, not in lines, demonstrating the aspiration to reach far and fly high of Da Nang city.
Dragon Bridge will perform impressive things at 21:<> every Saturday and Sunday nights and during major holidays. The key is that the location of the bridge is the transfer point to other famous areas around. Not far from the international airport here, running directly to the two most beautiful beaches My Khe and Non Nuoc, the clean and beautiful landscape right below is a public park. Based on these factors, Dragon Bridge has become an extremely unique place, the pole has brought both feng shui and human features of a developed city. And those are also the basic parameters for a trip to explore the Dragon Bridge that the program wants to share with you.